curl-users

Re: Using Curl 7.16 on Windows-XP to get .CSV files over https connection

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:42:28 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006, Mahesh Ramamurthy wrote:

> The command I use is
>
> * curl -p proxy:port -o test.cvs **
> https://LinkToThe*
> <https://LinkToTheSecureSite>*SecureSite<https://LinkToThe>

Sorry, but your mail client really screwed that one up and it isn't really
possible for me to tell what you did. Can you try again (with a different mail
client or a different setting somehow) ?

> The data contained in the CSV file on the Https server is being printed
> correctly on the Command Window. The test.csv on my local drive just
> contains the error message

It sounds like you gave two URLs and the first one is what gets redirected to
the that file, and the second (the CSV file) is printed to stdout.