curl-users

Re: Help with SSL certificates for FTP please...

From: Randall Williams <randall.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:29:52 -0500

Daniel,

I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that we resolved our
certificate issue. I believe we were provided a bad certificate from the
bank for the test system. I converted the production certificate to pem and
tried to upload to the production machine and was successful.

Thanks very much for your help!