curl-users

Re: Fwd: Using curl to download a redirected file

From: parag vibhute <parag.vibhute_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 19:18:10 +0530

Thanks for reply. Now I run following command but still not able to download
dmg file.

curl -U paragv:paragv -x 192.168.20.107:808 -L -v
http://wsidecar.apple.com/cgi-bin/nph-reg3rdpty2.pl/product=14490&cat=61&platform=osx&method=sa/AirPortExtremeUpdate2007004.dmg

Am I wrong somewhere?

Thanks,
Parag

--
There are many things in your life that will catch your eye but only a few
will catch your heart....pursue those'.