curl-users

Sending password

From: James Sketch <jamessketch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 04:57:33 +0000

Hello there,

I hope that I don't bother or disturb you too much as I just want to ask
about one thing.

I let my users to create an email account on my domain using cURL through my
hosting provider's website. Everything works fine as I use
'CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS' method to send details straight to my administrator
profile (at my hosting provider's website).

I would like to let them to change their password using the same way but I
am getting an error message. The password is being send as stars '********'
but if I try to send the password in a normal way it does not work.

Do you know whether there is any way how to encrypt the password to a way
the provider's page will like it or how to send the password differently?

Thank you all in advance.
James