curl-users

all_proxy=server:port

From: robert <robert-fritz_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:54:16 +0000

Hi,

one of the programs I'm using is built with libcurl. I tried to
configure the "all_proxy" variable on Win2003 (all_proxy=server:port),
but the proxy server generates an error, saying that the client is not
allowed to access the http proxy server. Now I want to configure the
all_proxy variable by giving a domain user and password but I do not
know if this is possible and the syntax for it - can someone help?

(http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html: ...libcurl
respects the environment variables http_proxy, ftp_proxy, all_proxy etc,...)

Thanks, Robert