curl-users

Re: gsoc2008!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 00:05:56 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008, Alessandro Vesely wrote:

>> http://curl.haxx.se/docs/gsoc2008.html
>
> I'd be curious to know what is that "SMTP" project there and how it relates
> with curl.

I'd think you'd be perfectly capable of thinking about that yourself!

I've just added all (wild) ideas thrown in my direction to that list, as I
thought that I'd rather list them there than using too much of filtering.

Whatever project a potential gsoc student suggests, it will of course be
subject for thoughts and debates on how suitable, good, useful, fun or bad it
is for curl.