curl-users

Re: Re: curl_multi does not processing multiple cURL handles in para

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:11:45 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, V. Simsive wrote:

(Please don't CC me when you post to the curl mailing lists, as that just risk
that the mails get caught/delayed in my spam filter system.)

>> 35. Both SOCKS5 and SOCKS4 proxy connections are done blocking, which is very
>> bad when used with the multi interface.
>
> Am I right if I will say that libcurl's developers are not going to fix this
> bug?

No. But if you want a time frame for the fix, then yes. I bet this bug will be
fixed eventually. It just may take some time. Or get fixed tomorrow. Who
knows?

> So there is no reason to wait and we have to search any alternative ways to
> work with HTTP requests in parallel with using socks type proxies?

Or fix the bug.