curl-users

Re: Upload error with curl scp on Windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:22:19 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Markus Moeller wrote:

> curl: (55) Failed sending data to the peer

I assume you can send data to that server using the openssh scp command or
similar?

> Has anybody seen that before ?

Can't say I do...

> I use D:\BuildArea\curl-7.19.3>src\curl.exe -V curl 7.19.3 (i386-pc-win32)
> libcurl/7.19.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8h zlib/1.2.3 libssh2/1.0
>
> Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps scp sftp
> Features: Largefile NTLM SSL SSPI libz

Looks modern enough. The tough part follows: it'll be interesting if you could
get and build one of the libssh2 example codes and see if that works to SCP
data, as if it doesn't we know for sure that the problem is within libssh2 and
if does we know libcurl is to blame...