curl-users

Re: Curl and HTTPS/SSL

From: Jochen Roderburg <Roderburg_at_uni-koeln.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:42:33 +0100

Zitat von Daniel White <twinbee42_at_skytopia.com>:

> curl https://www.example.com/main?id=1000 -q -o outputfile.html
>
> It's a https URL, so apparently things work differently now.
>
> Problem is I've downloaded about 4 different versions of
> Curl, and they each complain that there's a problem with libeay32.dll
> (which of course isn't supplied). So I then try to look
> for libeay32.dll, and come across about 5 different versions
> over the web.

Did you also try the openssl versions which you find separately on the
curl download page?

I use the DLLs from
http://curl.haxx.se/download/openssl_mingw32-0.9.8g.7z which work fine
with recent versions of curl and wget.

Best regards,

Jochen Roderburg
RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10 Tel.: +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln E-Mail: Roderburg_at_Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany