curl-users

Re: Proxy CONNECT aborted

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:44:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, Manjushri wrote:

> I am facing some issues while using php curl library. I am setting following
> parameters,

I recommend the curl-and-php mailing list for PHP/CURL users. This mailing
list is primarily for users of the command line tool curl.

> I am getting following exception from curl
> 'Connection issue - 56 : Proxy CONNECT aborted

That sounds like an unexpected disconnect/end of response when libcurl sent a
CONNECT request. You should investigate the response headers and see what they
reveal.

And you forgot to mention lots of details such as libcurl version and
operating system etc.