curl-users

basic help please

From: Lee Elcocks <l_elcocks_at_hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:07:56 +0000

Hello all

CVould somebody please help

Need some basic help please.

Have downloaded latest Curl for windows

need to connect to Mydomain.com so that i can FTP files to and from.

The server requires FTPS explicit (TLS AUTH)

I have my private key and signed cert in Curl directory, they re in PEM format. I use the -K so that it accepts the servers certificate (I have to or i get numerous errors)

the server that i need to connect to requires that i issue the following commands in the following sequence, in order to send a file, can somebody help me put together a command sequence?

1.AUTH TLS
2.PBSZ 0
3.PROT P
4.USER