curl-users

Re: Partial Downloads

From: Dejan Tolj <dejan1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:43:06 -0500

I am using curl 7.15.5
$curl --version
curl 7.15.5 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.15.5 OpenSSL/0.9.8b
zlib/1.2.3 libidn/0.6.5
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

Does the fact that it dosn't work in the form 0-1024 have anything to
do with the windows FTP server that I am using?