curl-users

problem downloading data from website

From: Nate Jensen <natejensen88_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:08:53 -0400

Hello, I am having difficulty downloading data from this website:
http://www.google.com/finance/getprices?q=TSLA&x=NASDAQ&i=60&p=15d&f=d,c,h,l,o,v&df=cpct&auto=1

Running cURL with that website through the Windows cmd.exe gives me the
following error,
'x' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'i' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'p' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'f' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'df' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'auto' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks for any help,
Nate