curl-users

About curl_multi_info_read

From: Jason Liu <jason.liu_at_torchmobile.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 04:12:26 -0500

Hi
I found an issue in version
Libcurl/7.22.0. OpenSSL/1.0.0e zlib/1.2.5 c-ares/1.7.4.
When I try to use a wrong proxy(such as www.wrongProxy.com) to load, I receive CURL_COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST from curl_multi_info_read's CURLMsg's result.

I think ....RESOLVE_PROXY should be returned.So I think it's a bug of curl.

What about you opinion?

Thanks for your help!
Jason Liu