curl-users

Re: Question about CURL 28 Timeout Error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:38:27 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012, Jake Heng wrote:

> Just earlier today you answered a question I had about CURL. Because I'm
> uploading items to an Windows FTPS server, I'm not able to use the TCP
> KEEPALIVE command. Files are uploaded successfully, but we get this error:

What curl version is this? curl enables keepalive by default since a while.
The downside with keepalive is that inferiour operating systems won't let you
set the interval time properly (with --keepalive-time, and it will tell you if
it is incapable) so it may be a too long keepalive period to make a difference
for you.

If that is the case, then there's not much you can do that I can think of.