curl-users

Re: Error code 9009 from CLI

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:16:38 +0100

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:26:28AM +1100, James Briggs wrote:
> I can't find any reference to this error code in the curl documentation. Can
> anyone shed some light? Cheers > James

What platform is this, and what is the exact error message you're seeing? The
curl tool only returns error codes <100 (documented in libcurl-errors(3)). But,
it does display some of the error codes of its underlying libraries; those
error codes you'd have to look up in the documentation of that library.

>>> Dan