curl-users

Re: cURL hangs when downloading a CSV file from behind a proxy

From: Adam Larsen <aplarsen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 08:24:50 -0500

> * Keep sending data to get tossed away!
>
> ... if the upload was completed, why does it think it should keep sending
> data?

I lucked out on this. When I moved the project to the server where it's
actually going to reside, the hangup stopped. This server doesn't have to
go through the proxy, so this makes me fairly confident that an issue on
Forefront TMG was making this hang, not an issue with cURL. Thanks for the
help with troubleshooting.

Adam