curl-users

Re: http/2 multiple post requests

From: Scott Mitchell <scott.k.mitch1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 00:54:13 -0400

> I want a way to repeat the problem against a publicly accessible URL!

I want the same thing ;). I will try to put together a simplified server
tomorrow to reproduce the issue.

> I don't know the details about the nghttp2.org setup.

> A reasonable idea, yes. But I don't have any such server around...

What is the testing and verification process for HTTP/2 in curl? Are there
known server configurations or is it mostly unit test based? If issues are
reported is it required that a publicly accessible URL be provided in order
to do any debugging?