curl-users

Re: A small nudge to fix a frequent -X misuse?

From: SpaceOne <space_at_wechall.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 19:02:28 +0100

Hello Daniel,

I just stumbled on this message for the first time as I upgraded my curl.
"/Warning: Setting custom HTTP method to HEAD may not work the way you
want. "
/
Users who see this don't understand what is meant by this. I also don't
know what to do now. I tried using "-is" but this does a GET request again.
The message should suggest how to make a HEAD request correctly.
(And please tell me how to, too, as it seems that I always did it wrong).

Best regards
spaceone