curl-users

Re: issue with libcurl

From: Peidong Chen <peidong_at_outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 11:01:56 -0800

Dear David,

I have a question about your suggestion. When I get the "absence of a
connection" error, the program will terminate itself. How can I ignore the
connection error without the program being stopped?

I searched the solutions in web, but I only find the ways to detect errors,
not find the ways to ignore them.

Thanks,

Peidong