curl-users

Re: ./configure flags not committing

From: Bundy <blazenbundy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 20:17:10 +1000

*badger*

Have I ever mentioned you are a genius? Just in case you have forgotten
your are a super dooper logician!!!

I was totally missing the libssl-dev package and a quick "sudo apt-get
libssl-dev" opened up the commit can of whoop arse!!!

My build specifications now reads as per below!!!

configure: Configured to build curl/libcurl:

  curl version: 7.46.0-DEV

  Host setup: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

  Install prefix: /usr/local

  Compiler: gcc

  *SSL support: enabled (OpenSSL)*

  SSH support: no (--with-libssh2)

  zlib support: enabled

  GSS-API support: no (--with-gssapi)

  TLS-SRP support: enabled

  resolver: default (--enable-ares / --enable-threaded-resolver)

  IPv6 support: enabled

  Unix sockets support: enabled

  IDN support: enabled

  Build libcurl: Shared=yes, Static=yes

  Built-in manual: enabled

  --libcurl option: enabled (--disable-libcurl-option)

  Verbose errors: enabled (--disable-verbose)

  SSPI support: no (--enable-sspi)

  ca cert bundle: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

  ca cert path: no

  LDAP support: enabled (OpenLDAP)

  LDAPS support: enabled

  RTSP support: enabled

  RTMP support: enabled (librtmp)

  metalink support: no (--with-libmetalink)

  PSL support: no (libpsl not found)

  HTTP2 support: disabled (--with-nghttp2)

  Protocols: DICT FILE FTP FTPS GOPHER HTTP HTTPS IMAP IMAPS LDAP
LDAPS POP3 POP3S RTMP RTSP *SMB* SMBS SMTP SMTPS TELNET TFTP

Once again I express my absolute gratitude for you finding the time to
answer my most non non non triumphant questions. :P

Cheers,

Bundy

P.S. YEEAAAHHHHHHH BAAAAAAABBBBBBYYYYYYYY!!!!! =P

curl -V

curl 7.46.0-DEV (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.46.0-DEV
OpenSSL/1.0.1f zlib/1.2.8 libidn/1.28 librtmp/2.3

Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps ldap ldaps pop3
pop3s rtmp rtsp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp

Features: IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM NTLM_WB SSL libz TLS-SRP UnixSockets