curl-users

Re: FR - showing body when run "curl -f"

From: Alexey Melezhik <melezhik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 23:02:48 +0300

Ok, Daniel. I see your opinion. Your workaround is fine, I will
probably use it. But this is still _workaround_ , some things could be
done by workarounds, but if we could improve software to reduce
workarounds I treat this as good. If technically adding such a flag
is hard to implement it is ok, a few remarks though:

- everything in software needs to be tested ;)

- proposal I suggest does not break back compatibility, so I can't see
why testing it will be hard

- documentation? - yes! because it is new feature, it would not be a
feature request then :))

Anyway I respect your position ... And as I told workaround you
suggest seems fine for me.