curl-users

Re: Multiple http2 request using limited connection ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:53:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016, David Niklas wrote:

> Nope, but please add an option to do serial transfers to the curl command.
> Some of use don't want to overload the servers out there, nor our own
> connection.

We work hard on not breaking existing behaviors when we introduce new features
and functionality. We would not (on purpose) break the serial behavior of
existing use cases and command lines even when or if we introduce parallel
abilities.

So, we would need to introduce a command line option to change from serial to
parallel transfers. We most likely would even have to add a whole set of them
to control and manipulate how many to allow at once, etc.