curl-users

File size is 0 at destination

From: ganesh patwardhan via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:21:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
         I am facing a strange issue with 'curl' command.With below command the file transfer is successful but file size at destination is '0'.This happens only with one particular user credentials. (there is no issue with file /directory permission etc..)
There is no error seen.But the above user can transfer very small files and size shows correctly at destination. (There is no disk space problem at destination)

using this command :curl --connect-timeout 10 --max-time 100 -k --upload-file <file name> -u<uname:pass>  sftp://<ip>/<path>

(If there is any issue with credentials / permissions / disk size etc, I expected a error from curl)

Regards
Ganesh Patwardhan