curl-users

Re: Undefined symbol 'curl_off_t'

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 18:18:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016, Cid Nachinah wrote:

> I’m trying to use the cURL to POST a message on an API online and having an
> error with the ‘curl_off_t’ variable. I’m using Borland C++ 5.5.1 and I
> downloaded the win32 zip with SSL and SSH. I only included the
> “curl/curl.h” on my .c file and no codes are being made yet. Please see
> attached screenshot and let me know your thoughts about this.

1. Please post text as text and not an image. Makes it easier to read and
quote and more.

2. You probably want the curl-library mailing list instead which is for
libcurl use and development.

3. The include file curl/curlbuild.h is supposed to setup the curl_off_t type
for you. I suppose we simply don't have that many Borland C++ 5.5.1 users
anymore so that header has bitrottet or something. Can you check that header
and see if you can figure out why it doesn't define a type for your compiler?

And see (2), follow-ups to this will be better to take to curl-library.