curl-users

Help with configure on HP-UX 11.31

From: Timothy Jackson <Tim_at_ttksg.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 03:31:14 +0000

Hello,

I am not sure where to turn so I hope someone has seen this before and knows how to get around it or fix it...

Server: HP Itanium rx2800
OS: HP-UX 11.31

I downloaded the latest release Curl-7.50.3 and unpacked it. When I try to run ./configure I get the error...

configure: error: compiler does not halt on function prototype mismatch.

After a bunch of digging on the web, I found that I could possibly comment out this line in the configure.ac file. I did this and I still get the error.

Ultimately I need to include the libssh2 so that I can use the SFTP protocol but if I can't get it to compile straight out, I have bigger issues.

What am I missing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Timothy P. Jackson
Senior Technician
TTK Solutions Group, Inc.
Office - 612-940-7856
Fax - 952-426-9017
Tim_at_ttksg.com<mailto:Tim_at_ttksg.com>