curl-users

Re: Query about correcting for DST with curl

From: Tim <tim.dvs_at_m69n.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 12:31:50 -0000

Hi Ray

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have looked at the Github page you pointed me to but unfortunately, it is
not clear to me how I can try out the fix. I can't see any download links on
the page. I am not familiar with the Github website. I would therefore be
very grateful if you could clarify for me what I need to do. Are you able to
provide me with a link to an updated version of curl.exe which I can run on
a 32-bit version of Windows?

I hope you understand but for privacy reasons, I would prefer not to provide
my last name.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Tim