curl-users

Translating cUrl command into REST

From: Hernâni Fernandes <hernani.fernandes_at_outsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:00:11 +0000

Hello,

I'm currently in a project where I'm trying to use Qualtrics API to import
a list of contacts (which is in a JSON file). The only way I'm able to
succeed in this call is by using cURL with a command as follows:

curl -X Post -H "X-API-Token: myToken" -H "Content-Type:
multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW" -F
"contacts=@c:/Users/hff/desktop/contactsToImport.json;type=application/json"
-D "mailingListId=ML_3mDlcskNrepn0S9" "
https://eu.qualtrics.com/API/v3/mailinglists/ML-3mDlcskNrepn0S9/contactimports
"

I need to use this API via a REST request (not through cURL) though - and I
can't seem to figure out what is the result (as in, what is the REST
request that comest out) of this cURL command.

Can anyone help?

Thanks beforehand,
Hernâni Fernandes

--