curl-users

cURL build with different OpenSSL

From: Hiran CHAUDHURI <hiran.chaudhuri_at_amadeus.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 15:15:36 +0000

Hello there.

I build cURL from source, and the OpenSSL library on that installation resides in a special nonstandard directory.
Although I do

./configure --prefix=${OUTDIR}/ curl --with-zlib=${OUTDIR}/ zlib-$ZLIB_VERSION/ --with-ssl=${OUTDIR}/ openssl-$SSL_VERSION
make
make install

afterwards I get a curl binary that depends on the system wide, outdated openssl rather than the one I specified. The last one I tried with this effect is 7.52.0, but I have been facing this since a while. Has anyone experienced a similar issue or knows what is going wrong?

Hiran

Hiran Chaudhuri
Principal System Engineer
NSH Web Hosting services
Amadeus Data Processing GmbH
Berghamer Strasse 6
85435 Erding
T: +49-8122-43x3662
hiran.chaudhuri_at_amadeus.com
http://amadeus.com<http://amadeus.com/>
[cid:image001.png_at_01D26512.B1792910]

IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity shown above as addressees . It may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable laws . If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, printing, distribution, copying, disclosure or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail or using the address below and delete the message and any attachments from your system . Amadeus Data Processing GmbH Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dr. Wolfgang Krips Sitz der Gesellschaft: Erding HR M?nchen 48 199 Berghamer Strasse 6 85435 Erding Germany