curl-users

Re: An error when I used the multi curl API to do POST and GET in parallel

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 17:41:59 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017,  wrote:

> I have a problem in code now.

For libcurl questions, the curl-library mailing list is much better as it is
where the libcurl hackers and users hang out.

> Can I use the PING and POST in the same curl_handle and re-use it?

Yes you can. Just switch between a POST and a GET.

Please explain more and let's take one problem at a time. Can you please
provide ONE code snippet and please elaborate on what you want it to do and
what it does do that you don't want to.

Your examples seem confused on what libcurl does and what your code need to
do, so you add/change a lot of HTTP headers that you're usually better off
letting libcurl handle on its own.

And again, do that on the curl-library list.