curl-users

Re: FW: Intermittent curl error code 35 - SSL Protocol error

From: Ray Satiro via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:49:48 -0500

On 1/20/2017 3:58 PM, Kulcyk, JoAnn wrote:
> Revisiting this problem with new traces. I cannot reproduce it, but I was able to get good and bad traces to the production server. There is only 1 production server. Intermittently I get a curl return code 35 (first trace, below). The second trace is curl return code 0. Can anyone help? Thanks.

I don't know if you accidentally omitted this from your sanitized log
but the successful transfer contains a server hello and the unsuccessful
one does not. +1 for everything Daniel said, and also please re-read
what I said last year [1] and try Wireshark.

[1]: https://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2016-12/0003.html