curl-users

What to ask ourselves this year?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 15:17:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

There's soon time to run our annual survey to see what protocols we're using,
what platforms people use curl on the most and of course what features people
are missing the most.

I'm curious to here from you if there's anything in particular you think we
should ask users about this time. This is the one time in the year we have a
chance to sum up some feedback and comments on our general direction. How
we've fared this far and something about what we should emphasize on going
forward.

Last year we unfortunately only got 176 answers and I really hope we can
increase thay number a bit. A significant point is to keep asking the same
questions over the years so that we can detect trends and changes, but we can
still add good topics and remove bad.

The full 2016 user survey analysis can be found here:

   https://daniel.haxx.se/media/curl%20user%20poll%202016%20analysis.pdf