curl-users

Re: --environment anyone?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 00:24:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 3 May 2017, Jeremy Nicoll via curl-users wrote:

> But maybe the existing builds are fine for RISC OS users? RISC OS is
> certainly still around and in use, with successive new versions of the OS
> and support for a variety of newer hardware.

The only existing RISC OS download we point to from the download page is curl
7.11.0, released in 2004. I haven't found a newer version anywhere else
either.

That version will certainly still work exactly like it already does...

> but how would you find out? If people are using it and it works, why would
> they come along and tell you that?

Because this is the primary (and only?) curl tool mailing list and I'm asking?
This is the place we discussed the feature when we added it, this is the place
we're discussing removing it!

Really, if people want to have a say in what we do in curl and with curl, they
would need to come here. It can't work otherwise. If they're not involved, it
means they leave it to us to run the project and development to the best of
our abilities.