curl-users

Mail received but message body is empty

From: Dutch Raf via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:26:39 +0000

Hello all,

My problem: Mail received but message body is empty

I have tried plain text and html format for the --upload-file numerous times now, but I can't get the message body to work.

I receive the e-mail, the subject is ok and corresponds to the subject in the --upload-file but the message body is ignored. So the e-mail does not show any text.

I have used the following: (the content of the file is between the "-----", the "-----" are not part of the content)

-----