curl-users

Re: Mail received but message body is empty

From: Jeremy Nicoll via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:45:08 +0100

On Tue, 20 Jun 2017, at 15:26, Dutch Raf via curl-users wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> My problem: Mail received but message body is empty
>
> I have tried plain text and html format for the --upload-file numerous
> times now, but I can't get the message body to work.
>
> I receive the e-mail, the subject is ok and corresponds to the subject in
> the --upload-file but the message body is ignored. So the e-mail does not
> show any text.

a) does the mail you receive contain all the headers that you showed us
in
   the file? - ie the Content-Type: though to MIME-Version?

b) does the text file contain just one blank line between the headers
and
     the message body?

c) what OS is this under? Does the file have the usual line-end
characters
    in it?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.