curl-users

Re: Mail received but message body is empty

From: Dutch Raf via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 07:15:01 +0000

Hi Jeremy,

What I mean by: "even the filename is mentioned in the headers".....see the line between *****

The filename I used in the Curl command (mailtext.txt) is mentioned here in the headers of the received mail.

The subject in my received mail is the subject I typed in the mailtext.txt.

So the subject is used from the file, but the message body is ignored....somehow.

The header properties in my received mail: (servernames etc. are modified)

 Transport; Tue, 20 Jun 2017 13:44:45 +0200