curl-users

Re: Fwd: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 00:11:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017, 于千帆 via curl-users wrote:

> I used RStudio to install curl just by `install.packages(curl)`.

I don't even know what this is. RStudio is something for the R language,
right? So are you using the R binding to curl or the curl command line tool?

If the latter, what does "curl -V" show?

> Do you think there's a way to close SSL verification?

You can disable SSL verification with --insecure, but we really don't
recommend using that as a long-term fix as it makes the connection, yeah,
insecure.