curl-users

Re: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 18:31:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017, Arthur Yu via curl-users wrote:

> Thank our very much! So how can I set --proxy-insecure? I'm sorry I'm not
> familiar with cURL, should I edit any file or input it on cmd? I'm running a
> windows PC and I got cURL directly from R.

You're asking these questions on the curl-users mailing list, and
--proxy-insecure is a curl option. curl is a command line tool.

If you want to know how to use your R binding to libcurl, you better off
asking the team/person that takes care of said binding. It is not made,
written or maintained by the curl project.

If that binding uses something similar to the libcurl options, the option
you're interested in could be named CURLOPT_PROXY_SSL_VERIFYHOST and
CURLOPT_PROXY_SSL_VERIFYPEER.