curl-users

Fwd: Question on CURLE_RECV_ERROR (56)

From: ghanashyam satpathy via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 11:01:10 +0530

Following are the library version I am using.

libcurl - 7.50.3
openssl - 1.1.0 b
McAfee WebGateway 7.7.2.6.0

Very much reproducible using Fiddler as a proxy that requires
authentication(basic), just supply invalid credential to libcurl.
The curl_easy_perform() will return CURLE_RECV_ERROR (56)

Thanks