curl-users

Re: How to intercept curl to extract the raw requests and the raw responses?

From: James Stephenson <jstephen_at_scc-i.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 08:07:21 -0700

You can create a trace file when you issue the curl command. Here is a
simple batch file I am testing to do an HTTP GET. At the end of it is the
reference to dump the session into a Trace file.

@Echo Off
REM Submission URL = %1
REM Return File = %2
REM Trace File = %3
REM User ID:Password = %4
REM Function = %5 (GET)

m:\UP\BFHD\Curl\curl.exe --user %4 --cacert cacert.pem -H "Content-Type:
application/json; charset=utf-8" -H "SOAPAction:" --tlsv1.2 -X %5 %1 -o %2
-v --trace-ascii %3