curl-users

off topic question --Browser/Post redirect

From: bruce <badouglas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:45:12 -0400

Hi.

I've got a test url that appears to do a Post with a redirect to a
"GET". When I run the url and examine the traffic using a network tool
like Livehttpheaders I can see the flow of the traffic. It clearly
shows the post/get actions. Unfortunately, the livehttp app doesn't
display the content/data for the url/page. I'd really like to be able
to see the content of the "POST". I'm trying to replicate the network
steps to generate the page/content using curl so I'd like to figureout
what I've missed.

The test url is
https://classschedule.tulane.edu/Search.aspx

Select the "Spring 2018" term, followed by the "Accounting" dept and
select the "Search All Courses" btn.

Thanks for any input/thoughts on this...