curl-users

curl: (28) Operation timed out

From: Gerard Seibert <gerard_seibert_at_outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 11:55:26 +0000

I don't know if this is the best place to ask this, but I might as well start
somewhere.

On a FreeBSD -11.1 amd64 machine, I am running a script from:
https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs that causes the
following error message to be displayed:

curl: (28) Operation timed out after 180000 milliseconds with 64251250 out of
304224491 bytes received

The rest of the script works fine. I have tried running the script at
different times, all with the same results. I am not sure what the problem is
or how to correct it. I am hoping that someone can assist me.

--
Gerard