curl-users

Re: RE: Feedback wanted: bold headers?

From: Rodrigo Zanatta Silva <rodrigozanattasilva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 12:59:00 -0300

Just to say my opinion:* I really love the idea. *

I don't see the problem if you use a non-color by default, but have an
option to enable it. Color, bold.. Everything to make it easier is better.

Maybe we should only debate one thing: The bold/color will be enabled by
default or not?

You need to put it.