curl-users

Re: how do I press a button?

From: ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo_at_zoho.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 09:36:27 -0700

On 08/08/2018 11:58 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Aug 2018, ToddAndMargo wrote:
>
>> onclick="dataLayer.push({'event': 'phantomStd-click'});"
>
> Here's the clue 'onclick' means it'll run javascript on click.
> javascript can then do basically anything in the browser.
>
> To figure out what exact HTTP request that ends up doing, fire up your
> browser's web tools and its network tab.

Hi Daniel,

I have got it up right now (Firefox, tools, Web Developer, Network).
I am now trying to figure out what I am seeing.

All I want to do is see the data that pops up by default
on that form. I do not want to actually do anything with
the form.

Can you confirm for me that all I need to do is to figure out
how to click the button?

And, does this data also come down to me in the "--output",
or do I need to ask curl for something else?

Thank you for all the help with this!

-T