curl-users

Re: how do I press a button?

From: Jeremy Nicoll <jn.ml.crlu.36_at_letterboxes.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 21:35:15 +0100

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018, at 17:36, ToddAndMargo wrote:

> I have got it up right now (Firefox, tools, Web Developer, Network).
> I am now trying to figure out what I am seeing.

There's no reason to try to work it out by intuition. Mozilla have
decent documentation for these tools, and - since the tools
change very often (getting better and better) - you probably need
to read that documentation at some point.

The Network tool is described at:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools/Network_Monitor

As well as being able to be got at from the menu you used, it's also
just one of several tabs available in what's called the "Web Console"
(which allows you to poke into the inner workings of a single web
page in great detail (the page from which the console is opened)).

FF also has a "Browser Console" which shows messages about
activity in the browser as a whole.

All of this is documented at:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Tools

--