curl-users

ssh example.com command, but with curl

From: Dan Jacobson <jidanni_at_jidanni.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 06:19:37 +0800

Let's say I have a non-root Android phone that happens to have curl on
it, but not much else. (The Connectbot app works fine there and I was
able to put a connectbot public key into neurdsberg.example.org's
.ssh/authorized_keys/ .)

OK, How can I do
phone$ ssh example.org command
But instead with curl?

E.g.,
$ ssh ssh://neurdsberg@neurdsberg.example.org id
uid=24346(neurdsberg) gid=4644(pg1628) groups=4464(pg1628)

I can supply a password, or how to generate curl's key to put on
neurdsberg.example.org's .ssh/authorized_keys file?

Don't tell me the mighty curl cannot even send one ssh line for
execution on the server? I'm not asking for an interactive session.