curl-users

Re: ssh example.com command, but with curl

From: Dan Jacobson <jidanni_at_jidanni.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 23:35:28 +0800

JS> Why exactly do you want to run the ssh with curl(1)
JS> as opposed to running a ssh client?

I just want to make a script
curl --... --...
that I can run on the android console
$ sh myscript

Here's what I have

ASUS_Z012D $ curl -V
curl 7.50.1-DEV (Android) libcurl/7.50.1-DEV BoringSSL zlib/1.2.8
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps pop3 pop3s rtsp smb smbs smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: IPv6 NTLM SSL libz UnixSockets

I don't want to install any unnecessary apps.
I don't want to use a GUI.
I don't need DNS, I have the raw IP address I want to contact.
Thanks.