curl-users

Tcp package for headers

From: Evgeny B <evgenyb_at_my.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 10:44:20 +0300

Hi, all
Comparing POST requests from curl with the similar one from SAP ABAP application server. The large (10Mb+) request goes to the "blackbox" target server and fails for ABAP (with app-level error) while succeeds for curl.
Trying to figure out the difference (in order to adjust the ABAP program).
The (only) difference I've found: the curl always sends headers within separate (shorter) TCP package while ABAP sends a bigger (full) package containing headers + part of data.
I suspect this may cause the server to handle the request incorrectly. I'm not sure about quality of the server handler - it's only documented to work with curl.
Is the above difference significant? Is it possible (for testing purposes) to make curl not to send headers separately?
E.