curl-users

Re: Looping though an IMAP-Folder, batch freezes

From: Nicklas Avén <nicklas.aven_at_jordogskog.no>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 13:52:05 +0100

Hi

What version of cUrl are you using. There was a change in the handling
of UID with version 7.62.0

You can see the discussion in this email with answers:

https://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2018-07/0006.html

and this issue:

https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/2789

I did get lost when handling UID in the old version.

Depending on what version you have and what behavior you expect those
things might trick you.

/Nicklas Avén