curl-users

Re: Parallelism is coming

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:24:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> This is just a heads up about something I'm working on.

This morning I reached a milestone when the code in my parallel-transfers
branch successfully ran through all existing tests succesfully. Very
satisfying!

I've now created a "real" PR of this work
(https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/3804) to give it more visibility and to
make sure the CI builds and checks have a chance to point out additional
mistakes of mine.

The PR also features a little checklist of outstanding tasks that I want/need
done before the PR can land (and it won't land until next feature window opens
anyway, after the pending release).